Pioneros 3.0 is an inter-university business competition for undergraduate students, providing a first hand experience in solving real life business problems. This time our vision is to produce more entrepreneurs by provoking business thoughts and ideas into your mind.
2nd Round: Pitch Perfect
Grand Finale & Gala Dinner
• Team Registration (December 05 to January 07) All the teams must register online at our website and pay the registration fee of BDT 800 while registering. Teams must be consisted of three or four undergrad students from the same university.
• Workshop Session (January 12) All the registered teams along with enthusiast people will get the opportunity to know the basics of creating a business model and presenting them to the audience through the workshop.
• Online Round (January 08 to January 18) An online challenge will be given to the registered teams and top 50 teams will be selected for the 2nd round after assessing their submissions.
• Second Round (January 25) The 50 teams from the online round will attend a short session in the morning. They will learn to pitch their ideas to the judges. After the session, teams will have 3 hours to prepare their slides. In the afternoon, teams will be separated in 5 different panels and they will pitch their business model to the judges. Top two teams from each panel will advance to the Final Round.
• Final round (date will be announced) Group champions from Round Two will be given a challenge five days prior to the grand finale. They will solve and present their solution in the Grand Finale in front of honorable judges.
Team Registration of Pioneros 3.0 is now CLOSED! 🙁
See you at Pioneros 4.0